We have taken the decision to postpone this event indefinitely. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. The USA edition of LEAP Tech Talent will continue to run as normal in San Francisco, March 2020 – please visit www.leap-tech-talent.com for more details.
“I’ve been looking for other people leaders in tech who think like me, who want to challenge the status quo, who want to start pulling tomorrow’s thinking into today’s work. At LEAP Tech Talent I think I’ll finally meet my tribe.”
Lisa McGill, Chief People Officer, Crowdstrike
LEAP Tech Talent works because it connects you with the people leaders taking the most radical leaps to deliver real impact through their people functions. Whether your tech business is in hyper-growth, rapidly scaling or innovating to stay at the cutting-edge this is the event for you. The innovators taking part in LEAP Tech Talent are there to share the real stories behind their work.
- Google will reveal how it is evolving its HR function to continuously meet the needs of its people and a rapidly maturing business
- Microsoft will share how it has measurably transformed engagement in a legacy tech business where innovation is everything
- Workiva will share how it has built a robust and continuous talent cycle in a business where revenue is doubling year-on-year.
- Delivery Hero will reveal how it radically reimagined engagement and the employee experience in a business doubling from 10k to 20k employees
- Cisco will share how it is radically re-visualising its organisation to truly understand how people, places and things are really connected and collaborating
The Leap Difference
We believe the traditional conference format is not fit for purpose, so we’ve ripped it up and started from scratch. When you look inside the following agenda, you will see three main types of session:
Discover sessions offer you the chance to hear the most admired people leaders in Higher Education share the stories of what they’ve done to solve their most pressing HR challenges
Develop sessions provide you with the unique opportunity to have your burning questions answered in a room full of your peers and move beyond the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ to get to the ‘how’
Action sessions are designed to help you work with your team to set a clear, bespoke action plan of what you are going to change when you get back to your business to ensure you get a fast ROI
LEAP Tech Talent Europe is part of the LEAP HR series. LEAP HR exists to create a movement of corporate heroes changing their companies from the inside. We do this by providing a place where ambitious HR leaders can surround themselves with those taking the most radical leaps to achieve people and culture change.
We know that HR can change the course of companies, careers and lives. But we also know that for those making that a reality, it can be a lonely and thankless task. That’s where we come in. We provide the spark that brings ideas to life and leave those who take part in LEAP HR events inspired, energised and ready for action.